1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Roccia (Allies) vs Ozgur (Jap) - Campagna storica 41-45 (da Dicembre '42)

Discussione in 'Le vostre esperienze: AAR' iniziata da roccia75, 1 Marzo 2015.

1. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    [QUOTE = "roccia75, post: 391108, member: 1534"] Every time I struck it with moves that I never thought ... is nothing short of inspiring although I must say that is wasting more resources than necessary for sure.
    Its KB is intact even though he lost many good riders, I look forward to April 43 when they arrive the Hellcat and I will start a real campaign offensive, for now I only did two things with my CV in Pago Pago and BoraBora (still course, I will describe in the next post). [/ QUOTE]

I was really losing a lot of pilots here ...I was losing mediocre pilots with a mix from the training schools. Good pilots were sent to training school in Ozgur's Army and Naval Air force.

Also, by this time I had started researching 'armored' planes.

2. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    [QUOTE = "aldila.deisogni, post: 391145, member: 577"] among many things known that lost 358 born .. but uses / has used born ???????
    it's crazy are flying coffins. not even in China are good. [/ QUOTE]

Nates are good in low altitudes and they where I sent them. Besides they were there to disrup Andrea's bombers. Andrea seems to forget all the good fighters were in Pacific.

3. blizzard

blizzard Moderator Membro dello Staff

Ratings:
    +1.644
    I believe we can understand your english ;)

4. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    I am just happy I deserved to be written about... It's hard to believe someone actually cared to write about my worthless exploits !!! I really feel very privileged. If only I could translate and understand what is written here.

5. qwetry

qwetry

Ratings:
    +1.003
    Ozgur, my compliments to you, to cut off australia is a my dream :)

6. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    From what I understand and I may be wrong ... this game depends on pure chance.

In Pago Pago, Andrea was lucky to get away, In battle of Kwajalein , he was unlucky to blunder into Kido Butai.

However, I realize how hard it is for Japanese to kill a single American CV. My screen said I sunk 4 CV in Kwajalein now I realize he lost 1.... Only later when Longstreet took over I finished the other one.

7. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    He hehe .. I learned cuttin Australia from someone else who did it to me.... There's a few tricks about that I learned from a wise man.

1. Be like 'folgore'
    2. Move like Rommel's rush for Bardia in 1941 ; take two routes to reach for same target
    3. Transfer men frm singapore ( dont forfeit palembang , simply bypass singapore )
    4. land engineers and fortify immediately

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    but ... I could never bring Andrea to a decisive battle like Lepanto :) he never presented his forces in total. Howevr ... KB was hiding in Tabitheua when brought reinforcements to his marines.

Kwajalein was a mistake in my opinion.

1. Why leave maleolap behind, with its size 4 airfield and planes.
    2. So far away and couldnt be supported by USN's wonderful land based airfleet
    3. Left behind a bunch of transporta unproctected ... Savo Island in the making

All I had to was to mass KB and 23Knot subs and wait for him to come back.

In this game Japanese subs damaged or sunk 3! CVs in 6 months.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    As I try to read... I realize how wonderful this FoG Of War is .... I never thought of letting Tahiti go... UNTIL Longstreet came to play. I retreated 53rd Dvision from Tahiti to Ainluke when he got Rapa.

However when he took Rapa, I suspected he was going to go deep south to pass his convoys. So KB was near the edge of the map waiting , when he decided to hunt my convoys to Tahiti ( WHy no use subs to kill transport but use CVs ? ).

He sunk several AKs expanding ops points on 3 days. On the third day , KB arrived from South , and subs came from north. 2 strikes by SSs on the same night, followed KB strike on the morning. Longstreet was caught between a rock and hard place.

But, he was such a good tactician, he managed to bring one carrier back and rest of his fleet.

10. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    Anyone here interested in taking over the japanese ? or USN ?

11. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    now I also read it.... Andrea never told me he was in a forum and his name was Roccia.... so that is why I told Colibri I dont know anyone by the name of Rock...

12. duettoalfa

duettoalfa

Ratings:
    +309
    eh, c'è una bella differenza

13. cohimbra

cohimbra

Ratings:
    +1.157
    Hi, yes we know it, don't worry about it. Sorry to hear your game gone again.

Regards,
    Colibri (?!)...ehi, wait. Colibri?! WDF? I'm cohimbra dude!

14. blizzard

Ratings:
    +1.644
    I found a rare picture of Cohimbra
    download.jpg

15. blizzard

Ratings:
    +1.644
    Don't you think game is too unbalanced now?

16. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    I can take USN ... and there's a chance USN can win.

17. Ozgur

Ozgur

Ratings:
    +2
    It takes only ONE mistake for IJN to slip.... as I said I dint play well I was lucky

Condividi questa Pagina