1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Asso della luftwaffe a neanche 18 anni - Hans Meyer

Discussione in 'Media' iniziata da qwetry, 21 Marzo 2016.

1. qwetry

qwetry

Ratings:
    +1.003
    presente:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Passato nel JG 54:

[​IMG]

Il testo successivo è preso dal secondo video

Hans Meyer was born in 1927, and he spent most of his early years growing up in Brandenburg, Germany. At fourteen he joined a youth glider club and learned to fly (and repair) the SG-38. By the time he was sixteen, he had earned a Class C rating in gliding.
    When he was seventeen he joined the Luftwaffe to avoid being drafted into the army.
    In 1944 Germany was critically short on pilots, so a program was initiated to train glider pilots to become combat pilots…Hans jumped at the chance. In a very short period of time he completed flight training in Werneuchen with the ME-109 and was sent off for air combat.
    Jagdgeschwader 54 (Fighter Squadron 54) ‘the green hearts’ was his first assignment; stationed on the Eastern Front, his unit was faced with countering the advancement of the Russian army. Prior to eighteen years of age, Hans was credited with five confirmed kills against Soviet aircraft.

Successivamente venne trasferito nell'esercito dicono i video, e si prese pure un'onorificenza per il combattimento a terra.
    ma non capisco, da minorenne lo misero su un aereo per mancanza di piloti, e dopo che divenne esperto ottenendo cinque vittorie lo mandarono nell'esercito???

• Like Like x 3
    Ultima modifica: 21 Marzo 2016
  2. blizzard

blizzard Moderator Membro dello Staff

Ratings:
    +1.644
    Qui dovrebbe esserci la spiegazione, il "nostro" Hans Meyer é il terzo, nel 44 - dice - é stato abbattuto vicino a Königsberg ed é finito all'ospedale; a causa delle ferite fu giudicato non piú abile al volo:

http://www.aircrewremembered.com/KrackerDatabase/?q=meyer,+hans

• Like Like x 1

Condividi questa Pagina