1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Patch 2019

Discussione in 'Steel Panthers' iniziata da Mappo, 29 Marzo 2019.

1. Mappo

Mappo

Ratings:
    +1.311
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Mappo

Mappo

Ratings:
    +1.311
    Entrambe le patch per SPWW2 e per SPMBT sono da oggi disponibili sul sito della Shrapnel games :)

3. DistruttoreLegio

DistruttoreLegio

Ratings:
    +1.904
    cVryeg7.png
    :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mappo

Mappo

Ratings:
    +1.311
    La versione di SPMBT è stata aggiornata a causa di un paio di errori rilevati, la nuova versione è già disponibile sul sito della Shrapnel

"PLEASE NOTE

As of 8:26 EDT April 2 2019 the winSPMBT V10-V13 consolidation patch installer was replaced with a new one.

It fixes two problems we did not want to leave as they were as we do not know when we will, or even if we will make further upgrades to the game.

1. It fixes a problem with the Extended editor that did not show the red hex outline for the selected hex in Zoom levels >5
    2. It corrects a bad Shp file for an icon that was used by 25 units in 14 different OOB's

There are No other changes so if you have started a PBEM with this new patch installing this replacement will have no effect and if you don't ever expect to build custom maps or play a game that flies a P-47 you won't have to bother Downloading this new version but if you have downloaded and installed the new upgrade before 8:36 EDT April 2, 2019, then downloading it again will give you those corrections.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

I wish this had not happened but it did and we fixed it but it will mean some of you will have to DL and re-install the patch again and I regret that but it is what it is. Things like this are a side effect of issuing two patches to keep two games in sync that combined involved 2,888 files

The new one can be distinguished from the old one by an _ ( underscore ) between Consolidation and Patch

First release----- winSPMBT Ver10-Ver13 Consolidation Patch(2019)
    New version-----winSPMBT Ver10-Ver13 Consolidation_Patch(2019)

Anyone who downloaded the patch after 8:26 PM EDT April 2 2019 can ignore this message as you have the most up-to date version and this has NOTHING to do with winSPWW2 --only winSPMBT"

Condividi questa Pagina