1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Jagged Alliance 2 Urban Chaos Mod 1.13 in Beta test!!!

Discussione in 'Jagged Alliance' iniziata da GyJeX, 13 Marzo 2007.

1. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
    Finalmente, cazzarola!!!

E' iniziata la fate di test per la migrazione del Mod Urban Chaos verso la 1.13, al momento non c'è ancora una release della beta, ma sarà questione di ore...modders permettendo, sono piuttosto abbottonati da ieri, finora hanno rilasciato solo la "road map" della migrazione...

Direttamente dal Bear Pit Forum:

UC-1.13 Beta Testing (2007/03/12 to 2007/--/-- ):

What Is It
    1. This is a mod, of a mod to allow it to replicate another mod, but it by itself is not a complete mod. Use of these files requires that you have downloaded and unpacked the original Urban Chaos Mod, and have installed 1.13. I have no intention of picking apart the Mod Squad’s original release and the 1.13 team’s work to assemble a complete standalone release.
    2. The above being said, there have been some preliminary discussions to have some kind of installer that ultimately can take the Urban Chaos install files, and integrate them into a 1.13 install, after which these files will be installed.
    3. The present Beta Test involves the version referred to as the “Ambitious” or “Everything but the Kitchen-Sink” version.
    • Includes most Urban Chaos, all JA2 and 1.13 weapons (the combined M16/M203 is not included due to the fact we can create practically any number of different under slung grenade launchers needed, also the 1.13 engine we cannot as of yet have permanent and “invisible” real attachments)
    • Does not include the cosmetic “rank” badges.
    • Stats will be 1.13 modified for the “folding-stock-as-attachment-system”
    • City layout as implied by the strategic map, all city tiles are garrisoned, as are a few other landmarks in Danubia
    • The sci-fi tag is being used to separate original UC items from those of the kitchen sink. If you want to try something closer to the original Urban Chaos (350 item limit, vs. the thousands possible in 1.13) remember to clear the sci-fi option when starting a new game. Please bear in mind that the only true original Urban Chaos experience, is the original Urban Chaos experience with all the limitations of the old 1.07 exe. A halfway in between version using original Urban Chaos items, stats and graphics, will be worked on once the “kitchen-sink” version is ready for release.
    • It is only a Beta test.

Brief Overview of What Has Been Done

- Replicated the Urban Chaos items/weapons mod
    - Replicated the Urban Chaos mercenary line-up (now with additional Unfinished Business crew imported in from the 1.13 project)
    - Replicated (mostly) Danubia's movement/road mapping
    - Replicated (mostly) Danubia's troop garrisons
    - Extended the items/weapons mod to include most arms in the 1.13 mod (though the Danubia Order of Battle is somewhat more "standardized")
    - "Urban Sectors" are now actual city sectors
    - Introduction of a folding stock system (that nobody seems to have mentioned whether they like it or not yet)
    - Judge introduced exe changes that have prevented some map related crashes
    - I think I've fixed I3 (but at the cost of removing all the civilians)
    - reintroduced Ehili
    - gave Smitty an assistant till the Smitty/Enrico inventory situation can be sorted out
    - Staffed the Rudesea Bobby Rays
    - Put a vacationing Arms Dealer in Galileo
    - made sure Devin and Mickey appear in game (added them back to the maps they potentially could arrive in)
    - added "civilians" to gun runner maps to prevent respawn issues (Judge discovered this one)

Brief Overview of What is still to be Done
    - fix Rude Dog's eyes
    - fix the new (arms) merchant's speech/text (They're the deSanto's brothers for the time being)
    - waiting for final implementation of explosive ammo (so I can replicate the tandem charge RPG, along with introducing all sorts of other RPG warheads)
    - waiting for externalization of Special Map labels
    - waiting for solution to the Bobby Rays drop down menu still listing Alruco cities
    - need a solution to the laptop customization
    - need a reliable install method (see Panpiper, Ramirez and Tbird's experiences, trust me your trials will ultimately help others avoid such problems)
    - Sort out Smitty/Enrico merchant status
    - add UrbanChaos loadscreens for the new screen resolutions
    - find and eliminate game breaking bugs, spelling/grammer mistakes in my work, test...

2. Raufestin

Raufestin

Ratings:
    +1
    Interessante! :D

Condividi questa Pagina