1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

MTW2 Coloni EB II

Discussione in 'Total War' iniziata da Milan y Astray, 12 Ottobre 2015.

1. Milan y Astray

Milan y Astray

Ratings:
    +4
    ciao a tutti
    sto facendo una partita con i romani e, dopo aver occupato taranto e reggio, il consigliere mi dice che ho dei coloni pronti.
    Qualcuno sa come si usano?
    grazie

2. Maxim Hakim

Maxim Hakim

Ratings:
    +574
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/europa-barbarorum-2/news/preview-the-romani

Coloniae in EB II
    The colonia building will become an important part of the game for the Romani faction. The first level will represent the first colony founded in a region and higher levels will represent the foundation of additional coloniae.

I) It will allow recruitment of Roman factional troop types with a low replenishment rate.
    II) The colonia will gradually increase the percentage of the city-state religion in a region.
    III) Each level of the colonia building permits the city-state religion to rise to a progressively higher value.

Historically, foundation of coloniae was dependent on a supply of willing colonists. Consequently, coloniae will only become available for construction or upgrade periodically. The construction of coloniae will only be possible in provinces that already have a road or port.

Later in the game, when the professional army has been established, an unlimited number of coloniae militares will become available. However, it will also become necessary to build them in order to continue recruiting factional troops from any source. Coloniae militares serve as a source of recruitment for factional troops and will be the only source of recruitment for Evocatae.

3. Maxim Hakim

Maxim Hakim

Ratings:
    +574
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?700546-As-Romans-how-do-I-assign-colonists

You can build a roman military colony in one of these seven cities: Arretium, Ariminun, Rome, Capua, Arpi, Tarentum, Reggio (basically alla of italian cities expect those in sicily, sardinia and north italy). Pay attention that in Rome you cannot build a roman military colony because there a "Municipia et civitas populi romani" is already present (I assume that if you destroy the "Municipia et civitas populi romani", you could build a military colony.

The roman military colony has 3 level of building: Lex de Colonia Creando, Colonia Latina Minora, Colonia Latina Maiora. Do not queue and unqueue the building (for example because you change idea in what city you want to build a colonia) or the colony will be lost forever!

4. Milan y Astray

Milan y Astray

Ratings:
    +4
    Scusa x l'ignoranza ... Mi potresti spiegare passo x passo cosa fare?

Condividi questa Pagina