1. Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Continuando a navigare tra queste pagine acconsenti implicitamente all'uso dei cookies. Scopri di più.

Osservatorio Conflitto Azero-Armeno

Discussione in 'Warfare Moderno' iniziata da Daniel Morrison, 2 Aprile 2016.

1. PanzerMeyer

PanzerMeyer

Ratings:
    +702
  2. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  3. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235

2:00 - He is filming a position that was taken by Azeris and then recaptured by Armenians. The bodies being filmed are Azeri special forces that attempted a counter attack which failed leaving around a dozen killed. The Armenians laid their bodies out in the field to keep the stench away from the trenches. He proceeds to show the Armenian soldiers holding the trench and some of the other corpses. Gunshots are heard in the distance which puts the soldiers into a state of alert.

5:50 - He films a dead Azeri spec ops soldier who has a beard, and says he reminds him of ISIL.

7:04 - Carrying a wounded soldier out of the trenches.

7:50 - For that scene he explains what happened in English starting at 11:42. This is regarding the 4 Armenian civilians that were murdered, beheaded and mutilated by Azeri special forces (http://hetq.am/eng/news/66976/azerb...ouple-in-artsakh-then-cut-off-their-ears.html). Besides that he brings up the fact that how Azeris claim to hold Talish and the region being filmed yet clearly on film you see that its under Armenian control.

15:00 - 15 minutes before filming at approx. 6:45pm on April 6th while in the region around the village of Talysh an Azeri tank fired a single shot that landed around 150m away from their position. Also he films farm animals targeted and killed by Azeri forces.

15:58 - Wounded Armenian soldier receives treatment. He says his unit was sent to retrieve the bodies of Armenian servicemen in Azeri held positions. He says they saw the trench was occupied by Azeris still so they quickly stormed the trench, catching the Azeris off guard and killed most of them in close trench combat with no Armenian losses. The Azeris quickly fell into a full on retreat, but a sniper was covering them which is how he ended up getting shot in the leg. He says constantly he’s fine and wants to be sent back but his commander insists he is sent to the hospital for treatment.

20:13 - They’re driving a 4x4 through an area that was being fought over with the lights off so they don't draw any enemy fire. The soldier sitting beside him is telling him how to steer the car as he knows the entire area by heart.

22:19 - Filming a conversation that some soldiers are having about some friends. The guy with the cap says "They’re all strong dudes everyone in that unit" and the other one responds "they got an artillery commander with them they call him 'Armin', you should see what that guy can do. Without a map, coordinates, anything he can call out really accurate shots, I saw him just take a shot the damn thing fell right on top of their heads with pin point accuracy."

22:45 - "The enemy has been keeping the pressure on us. Recently they tried to attack and push us out but we will never allow them to do that. They keep violating the ceasefire with heavy weapons and artillery shooting at our forces. But we never breach the ceasefire we always answer their attacks. On top of that we had to go and pull out the corpses of our boys in a position that was held by Azeris, which we completely drove them out of."

"How many corpses were there?"

"A total of 3. The position was held by Azeris for about 2 days where they had the bodies with them. They cut up the faces of all 3, complete barbarians."

after hearing radio chatter "I'm guessing thats them shooting again?"

"Of course, they still try to harass us and launch counter attacks but they will never succeed, we will always be here strong defending our fatherland. And the Turk will always remain a Turk. Thats what they are, Turkish dogs."

24:30 - "Hakopyan Artak and I were firing at them, and out of nowhere a shell landed right on top of their heads, I was looking though my binoculars at the time, i saw the round land right on top of the guy's head, he got completely blown apart into tiny little pieces! After that they all tried to panic and run but none of them survived we got all of them."

"As of official numbers the enemy has about 1,200 casualties as of now." Gunshots are heard and the camera turns away from the conversation.

25:22 - "We were observing enemy movement, we noticed that their engineers were working looked like they were fortifying a position. So we prepared our mortars and proceeded to bombard the enemy. The enemy forces coming under heavy fire broke into a full on retreat, which was unsuccessful and none ended up surviving."

"How large was the enemy force"?

"About 50 or 60 of them. None survived."

26:22 - "Those losses that were pulled out, were they your friends?

"I was with them."

"How did it happen?"

"We were getting PKMs into position, we had the top part properly covered but he wanted to spread the forces up to cover the lower part of the outpost. But they didnt have time to get into cover while moving an enemy tank opened fire and killed 3 of them."

"So it was a tank that killed them".

"Yes, two of them got killed at once while moving the machine gun and the third one got shot too."

27:38 - "I have the honor to introduce you the boys stationed at one of the posts we recently liberated. These boys have kept our honor during these past few days. I want you to look at the faces of every single one of these men. Every single one of them is responsible for heroic deeds beyond which an average individual is not capable of doing, and have proven to our foes that the Armenian spirit will never be conquered. For days on they fought for this position fiercely against constant assaults and will not give a single inch of it to the enemy to have. I will not speak for long, and to the commander and the boys here I want to give a thank you from my little 4 year old baby who is sleeping safe and sound in Yerevan today. I wish to also give you a thank you from the Minister of Defense. We are proud thanks to you and we are in debt to you all."

shakes their hands Under wind and dust they have withstood everything. True they may not be glamorous but these are true men."

29:47 - "What's the situation?"

"At this point its back to normal"

"Has there been any incoming fire?"

"Nothing yet"

30:00 - Filming Azeri trenches they mention that Azeris retreated into those positions after the post fell back into complete Armenian control.

4. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  5. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  6. PanzerMeyer

PanzerMeyer

Ratings:
    +702
  7. PanzerMeyer

PanzerMeyer

Ratings:
    +702
  8. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  9. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  10. Mappo

Mappo

Ratings:
    +1.311
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235

• Like Like x 2
  12. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. kaiser85

kaiser85

Ratings:
    +602
    rco zio chissà com'è finita, roba di 3 anni fa.

14. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
    finita bene, da 13' in avanti, però non è tradotto

15. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  16. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  17. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
  18. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
    Ma pensa... Erdogan organizza manovre con gli Azeri e questi gli fanno pure provare i T-90 :lol::lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. GyJeX

GyJeX

Ratings:
    +10.235
    Ci siamo...

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Daniel Morrison

Daniel Morrison

Ratings:
    +169
    Erdogan in prima linea anche in questo caso?

Condividi questa Pagina